General additional costs for all students
The Library services are FREE* for students and our e-resources are available wherever you are. However, you may become liable for fines if you don't return items on time. We work with you to keep fines to a minimum including sending email reminders; as a result we have driven down revenue raised from fines year on year for the last 4 years. All fines revenue is used to purchase new stock.
*Keele Library is charged for the Inter Library Loans service which we pass on directly to our customers. We also make a charge for photocopying.
Print & Copy Shop, Students' Union
The Students' Union provide a copying, binding and print service to all students.
Current prices are:
- A4 black and white single sided 4p per copy, double sided 5p per copy
- A3 black and white single sided 8p per copy, double sided 9p per copy
- A3 full colour high quality print 75p discounted price for multiple copies 32p
- Lamination A4 50p, A3 £1.00
- Binding comb/wire/thermal £3.00
- Binding hard back £18.00, metal channels £5.00
When you graduate, you will be invited to a graduation ceremony at the University, which is free to attend for you and four guests (only two will be allowed to attend the ceremony in the chapel, whilst the other two can watch a live feed in another room).
Current costs are:
- £46 - graduation robe (if booked online)
- £20 - DVD
- £11 - afternoon tea
There are additional costs for photography and memorabilia.
Course Specific costs
Further costs are detailed in the Course Information Documents (CIDs) that can be found on the Undergraduate Course List.